- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated crusty French loaf
- 3/4 to 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 to 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 pound each thinly sliced deli salami and ham
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers or
- 1 jar (2 ounces) pimientos, drained
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 2 to 3 tablespoons shredded
- Parmesan cheese
Unroll the dough and pat into a 14-by-12-inch rectangle. Sprinkle with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses to within 1/2 inch of edges; top with meat and red peppers. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; seal seam and tuck ends under.
Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush with butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for 25–30 minutes or until golden brown. Slice with a serrated knife.