White Pizza Dip
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1½ blocks (12 ounces total) cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, freshly grated
- 8 ounces provolone cheese, freshly grated
- ¼ cup finely grated parmesan cheese plus more for garnish
- 4 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- ¼ cup freshly chopped basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped thyme leaves
- ½ tablespoon freshly chopped oregano leaves
- Crackers, bread or chips for serving
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil then place tomatoes on top. Sprinkle with olive oil and salt, then roast for 20–25 minutes, until bursting. Set aside.
While tomatoes are roasting, mix softened cream cheese with about 7 ounces each of provolone and mozzarella, then add parmesan. Stir in fresh herbs, garlic and roasted tomatoes, mixing well to combine. Transfer mixture to an oven-safe baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining provolone and mozzarella. Bake for 25–30 minutes, or until top is golden and bubbly. Serve immediately with crackers, chip or toasted bread.