Black Forest Ice Cream Pie
- 1 prepared chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 3 1⁄2 cups reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup reduced-sugar cherry pie filling
- 2 whole chocolate graham crackers,
- broken into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup fat-free hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
Fill crust with scoops of ice cream. Top with dollops of pie filling. Insert graham cracker pieces between scoops. Invert plastic cover from crust and place over pie.
Freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 15-20 minutes before serving. Drizzle with fudge topping. Cut into wedges.