Chocolate Dessert Wraps
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter*
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate shavings, optional
Spread 2 tablespoons of peanut butter on each tortilla. Sprinkle 1/4 cup marshmallows and 2 tablespoons chocolate chips on half of each tortilla. Roll up, beginning with the topping side. Wrap each tortilla in heavy-duty foil, seal tightly.
Grill, covered, over low heat for 5-10 minutes or until heated through. Unwrap tortillas and place on dessert plates. Serve with ice cream. Garnish with chocolate shavings if desired.
*Editor's Note: Crunchy peanut butter is not recommended for this recipe.