Chocolate Peanut Delight
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅔ cup melted butter
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ⅔ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 (3.4 ounce) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 2 cups chopped peanut butter cups
For first layer/crust, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar and press into 9-by-13-inch pan.
For second layer, whisk heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form. Combine whipped cream, cream cheese, peanut butter and confectioner’s sugar. Spread over crust.
For third layer, combine pudding mixes and milk. Spread over second layer.
Top with Cool Whip and garnish with chopped peanut butter cups. Refrigerate 2–3 hours before serving.