Chocolate Peanut Delight
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅔ cup melted butter
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ⅔ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (3.4 ounce) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 2 cups chopped peanut butter cups
For first layer/crust, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar and press into 9-by-13-inch pan.
For second layer, combine cream cheese, peanut butter, confectioner’s sugar and heavy whipping cream. Spread over crust.
For third layer, combine pudding mixes and milk. Spread over second layer.
Top with Cool Whip and garnish with chopped peanut butter cups. Refrigerate 2–3 hours before serving.