- Category: Desserts
- 1 large graham cracker pie crust (I recommend Ritz or make your own)
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 3 ½ tablespoons cornstarch
- ¼ cup cold water
- 1 cup crushed blueberries
- ½ cup butter
- 1 package (8-ounce) cream cheese
- 1 to 1½ cups whole blueberries
- 1 small carton (8-ounce) Cool Whip
Combine 1 cup sugar, cornstarch mixed with water, crushed berries and butter in a saucepan. Cook over low to medium heat, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened. Cool.
While cooling, whip cream cheese and ½ cup confectioners’ sugar in food processor or mixer. Spread on graham cracker crust. Layer whole berries on top of cream cheese mixture, covering cream cheese layer. Cover with cooled berry mixture and place in refrigerator until cold. When ready to serve, cover top of pie with Cool Whip.