Red, White & Blueberry Pie
- 4 squares (1 ounce each) white baking chocolate
- 8 whole fresh strawberries, halved lengthwise
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 3/4 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt white chocolate; stir until smooth. Dip only the halved strawberries halfway in chocolate. Place cut side down on a waxed paper lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set. Spread the remaining melted chocolate over the bottom and sides of crust. Arrange sliced strawberries in crust.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Gradually add milk; mix well. Beat in pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes or until thickened; spread evenly over sliced strawberries. Place blueberries in center of pie. Arrange dipped strawberries around the edge. Pipe whipped topping between the strawberries and blueberries. Refrigerate until served.