Strawberry Lemon Trifle
- Category: Desserts
- Servings: 14
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2½ cups sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 tablespoon white grape juice or water
- 1 prepared angel food cake (10 inches)
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and yogurt. Add the milk, pudding mix and lemon peel; beat until smooth. In a blender, process ½ cup strawberries and grape juice until smooth.
Tear cake into 1-inch cubes; place a third in a trifle bowl or 3-quart serving bowl. Top with a third of the pudding mixture and half of the remaining strawberries. Drizzle with half of the strawberry sauce. Repeat. Top with the remaining cake and pudding mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.