Triple-Layer Cookie Bars
- Category: Desserts
- Servings: 2-3 dozen
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup baking cocoa
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup cold butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (7 ounces) flaked coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cut in butter until crumbly.
Beat in eggs. Spread in a greased 9-by-13-inch baking pan.
Bake for 8 minutes. Sprinkle coconut over crust; drizzle with milk. Bake 20–25 minutes or longer or until lightly browned.
Meanwhile in a microwave, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Spread over brownies. Cool on wire rack. Cut into bars.