Key Lime Pie Ice Cream Bites
- Category: Desserts
- Servings: About 4 to 5 dozen bites
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can condensed milk
- ¾ cup fresh Key lime juice*
- 1 cup roughly crumbled graham crackers
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 (16-ounce) bag pretzel “snaps” squares (Snyder’s)
- Caramel Magic Shell® topping
Beat the cream until stiff peaks form. Blend in milk and juice until well combined. Fold in crumbs, zest, salt and honey. Pour into container; cover and freeze overnight.
To assemble: Remove ice cream from freezer for 10 minutes. Lay out pretzels and top each with about 1 tablespoon of ice cream; top with another pretzel. Freeze in covered container until serving time.
Drizzle with magic shell and serve.