Orange Cream Ice Pops
- 10 ice pop molds and sticks
- 1 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt, divided
- ¼ cup, plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) can orange juice concentrate (100% pure)
- ¼ cup whole milk
- ¼ teaspoon pure orange extract
Mix ½ cup yogurt, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in a bowl. Chill and set aside.
In a blender, blend together remaining ingredients. Divide among 10 ice pop molds, leaving a small space at the top for the second layer. Freeze for 1 hour.
Top each ice pop cavity with a spoonful of the chilled yogurt mixture. Put in the sticks and freeze for at least 8 hours or until firm.