Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert
- 20 Oreos, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar, divided
- 2 containers (8 ounces each) Cool Whip
- 15 miniature Reese cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk (can use 2 percent)
- 1 package (3.9 ounce) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
Crush 16 Oreos; toss with butter. Press into the bottom of an ungreased 9-inch square dish. In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, and 1 cup confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Fold in one container Cool Whip. Spread over the Oreo crust. Sprinkle with the Reese cups.
In another bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners’ sugar on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in the other Cool Whip container. Spread over Reese cups. Crush remaining Oreos; sprinkle over the top. Cover and chill at least 3 hours.