Young kids like squeezing the filling into the shells to make this sweet treat. Parents can handle the fine chopping and zesting, or assist their older-age children with these tasks.
- 1 cup Snickers Bars, finely chopped
- 1½ cups part skim milk ricotta
- 1⁄₃ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 resealable plastic bag
- 24 mini cannoli shells, unfilled
- ½ cup M&M’s Chocolate Candies
Combine chopped candy bars with ricotta, sugar and orange zest. Spoon mixture into resealable bag and snip off a ½-inch corner.
Fill cannoli shells by squeezing in filling from each end. Decorate both ends with chocolate candies.