Golden Chicken Potpies
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 4 cups cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10¾ ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10¾ ounces) condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie pastry
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Divide between two 9-inch deep dish pie plates. Roll out pastry to fit the top of each pie. Place over filling; trim, seal and flute edges. Cut slits in top or make decorative cutouts in pastry.
Bake 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
Cover and freeze unbaked pies up to 3 months.
To use, remove from freezer 30 minutes before baking (do not thaw). Preheat oven to 425°. Place pie on a baking sheet; cover edges loosely with foil. Bake 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 350° remove foil and bake 50-55 minutes longer or until golden brown, or until heated through and a thermometer inserted in center reads 165°.