Crescent Topped Turkey Amandine
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
In a large saucepan, combine the first six ingredients; heat through. Transfer to a greased 2-quart baking dish. Unroll crescent dough and place over turkey mixture.
In a small bowl, combine the cheese, almonds and butter. Spoon over dough. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 30–35 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly.