Sheet Pan-Style Buddha Bowls
- 2 yellow onions, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- ½ head of red or purple cabbage, cut into wedges
- 2 red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and 1/2-inch diced
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1½ cups quinoa, cooked according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½–1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- Fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Line 13-by-18-inch sheet pan with parchment paper.
Place onion, cabbage, potatoes, squash and Brussels sprouts in single layer on pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast vegetables 40 minutes, or until tender. Add more salt and pepper if needed.
While vegetables roast, cook quinoa.
To make sauce: In small bowl, whisk tahini, lemon juice, mustard and syrup until smooth.
To assemble Buddha bowls: Spoon quinoa into bowls. Add roasted veggies and garnish with avocado and parsley. Drizzle tahini sauce over each bowl and serve.