Spicy Roasted Jambalaya
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- ½ large green bell pepper, diced
- ½ large yellow bell pepper, diced
- ½ large red bell pepper, diced
- 3 stalks celery, sliced or diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1–2 jalapeños, seeded and diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 andouille sausage link (13.5 ounces), sliced
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning blend
- Linguine noodles, cooked
- 1–2 lemons, sliced in thin wedges
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Fresh, chopped parsley
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Line 13-by-18-inch sheet pan with parchment paper.
In large bowl, evenly combine onion, bell peppers, celery, garlic, jalapeños, tomatoes, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread out evenly on pan in single layer. Add slices of andouille sausage. Roast 15 to 20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and start to brown.
Toss shrimp with Cajun seasoning and cook linguine noodles.
When ready, remove baking sheet from oven. Place shrimp on top of vegetable and sausage mixture in single layer. Top with half the lemon wedges. Return to oven and cook about 5 to 8 minutes, or until shrimp are no longer pink.
Serve over linguine garnished with green onions and parsley, with remaining fresh lemon wedges on the side.