Rainbow Bento Box
- 2 red mini sweet peppers, sliced
- 1 mandarin, peeled and segmented
- 1 kiwi, sliced
- ½ cup sugar snap peas
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ½ cup red seedless grapes
- 1 large spinach tortilla wrap
- 1 tablespoon hummus
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 2 ounces low-sodium deli-sliced turkey
- ½ cup baby spinach, chopped
Assemble two lunchboxes, each with half of the peppers, mandarin, kiwi, snap peas, blueberries and grapes, leaving space for sliced turkey wrap.
To assemble turkey wrap, lay tortilla on flat surface. Spread with hummus and top with cheese, turkey and chopped spinach. Roll up tightly and slice into 1-inch thick rounds. Add half to each lunchbox.