Grape and Spinach Salad with Raspberry Balsamic Dressing
- Category: Salads
- Servings: 8
- 8 cups fresh baby spinach, washed
- 4½ cups grapes
- 1¼ cups mandarin orange segments (drained, if using canned)
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ¾ cup bottled light balsamic vinegar and oil dressing
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons raspberry jam
- ¾ cup crunchy chow mein noodles
Place spinach in large salad bowl. Top with grapes, oranges and onion
Whisk together dressing, orange juice and jam. Pour over salad and toss until greens are coated with dressing.
Top with crunchy noodles; Add noodles just before serving to maintain crunchy texture.
Nutritional information per serving: 166 calories; 3 g protein; 32 g carbohydrates; 4 g fat (22% calories from fat); .71 g saturated fat (4% calories from saturated fat); 0 mg cholesterol; 350 mg sodium; 3 g fiber.