Asparagus with Garlic and Thyme
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 4 cups chopped fresh asparagus
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook until lightly browned, about 30 seconds. Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon, and set aside.
Add asparagus to skillet; cook until lightly browned and tender, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in salt, pepper, thyme, parsley, vinegar and garlic.