Maw’s Macaroni Casserole
- 1 package (8 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 3 cups broccoli, chopped (optional)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 jar (2 ounces) pimento, chopped and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup crackers, crushed
Cook macaroni according to package directions.
Drain and combine with mushroom soup, onion, broccoli, cheese, pimento and mayonnaise, mixing well. Place combined ingredients in a greased 13-by-9-inch baking dish.
Combine butter and crumbs, mixing well; distribute evenly over mixture in dish and sprinkle lightly with paprika. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.