Spinach & Tortellini Soup
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 4 ounces cheese tortellini, prepared
- 2 ounces fresh spinach, stems removed and chopped
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
Prepare tortellini as directed on package.
Heat condensed soup and milk in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until soup is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Add diced tomatoes, chicken broth, tortellini, spinach, red pepper and garlic. Continue to cook over medium heat until spinach has cooked down, about 10 minutes.