Extra wonton wrappers?
Discover 5 easy ways to repurpose your remaining ingredientsBy Wendy Perry
Don't toss those leftovers! Recipe contributor Wendy Perry shares five tips for making good use of these epicurean oddities.
Ways to use the extra wonton wrappers:
- Fry, drain and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Substitute for lasagna noodles or ravioli.
- Put into muffin tins, fill with dessert or quiche mixture and bake.
- Fry or bake and use like tortilla chips or “croutons.”
- Can be frozen for later use.