San Francisco Chicken Sheet Pan Supper A Recreation of a K&W Cafeteria Classic
- 1 20-ounce package frozen shredded hash browns
- 3 eggs
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Butter pan spray
- Paprika, for dusting
- 1½ pounds chicken tenders
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups pork rinds, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 large heads broccoli, cut in bite-size pieces
- ¼ cup oil (canola, olive or other)
- 2 cups grated cheddar jack cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Ranch dressing (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In medium mixing bowl, combine hash browns, 2 eggs (lightly beaten), dressing mix and butter. Toss to combine.
Spray large sheet pan. Mound mixture down center of pan. Lightly dust with paprika.
Pat chicken tenders dry with paper towels. Whisk milk into remaining egg. Put pork skin crumbs into a bowl and stir in garlic powder, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper. Dip tenders in egg wash, then coat with crumbs. Place alongside potatoes. Scatter any remaining crumbs over tenders. Bake for 15 minutes.
Toss broccoli with preferred oil to moisten and scatter over pan. Bake an additional 15 minutes.
Remove from oven and top with cheese and bacon. Serve immediately. (Drizzle with Ranch dressing if desired.)