- 6 bacon, diced
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1½ teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ to 1 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- ¼ teaspoon each dried basil, oregano and thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ pounds uncooked strips shell-on medium shrimp
In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until partially cooked but not crisp; drain. Stir in the butter, seafood seasoning, mustard, chili powder, pepper, hot sauce, basil, oregano and thyme. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Add the garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
Place shrimp in an ungreased 13-by-9-inch baking dish. Add sauce and stir to coat. Bake uncovered, at 375 degrees for 20–25 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring twice.