Ham and Swiss Chicken
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 8 slices bread, cubed
- 12 thin slices deli ham, rolled up
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded
- Swiss cheese
- 2 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
In a large bowl, beat the eggs and 1 1/2 cups milk. Add butter, celery and onion. Stir in bread cubes. Place half of the mixture in a greased slow cooker; top with half of the rolled-up ham, cheese and chicken.
Combine soup and remaining milk; pour half over the chicken. Repeat layers once.
Cover and cook on low 4–5 hours or until a thermometer inserted into bread mixture reads 160 degrees.