Kickoff Popper Dip
- Category: Appetizers
- 1 package (8 ounces) Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Kraft Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- ¼ pound (4 ounces) Velveeta, cut into ¼-inch cubes
- 3 jalapeño peppers, seeded, finely chopped
- 12 Ritz crackers, crushed (about ½ cup)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 green onion, sliced
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Beat cream cheese and mayo in medium bowl until well blended.
Stir in Velveeta and peppers; spread into 9-inch pie plate.
Mix crumbs and butter; sprinkle over dip. Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
Top with onions.