- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 slice soft dark rye bread
- 1 each medium sweet red, yellow and orange pepper, julienned
- 10 pretzel rods
In a small bowl, combine sour cream, parsley, sugar, onion powder, garlic salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate.
Flatten bread with a rolling pin. Press over an inverted greased 10-ounce custard cup. Top with another 10-ounce custard cup. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes. Carefully remove top dish. Bake 3–5 minutes longer or until bread is lightly toasted. Immediately remove the bread from the dish. Cool.
Fill bread bowl with dip. Arrange peppers and pretzels under and around bowl.