Chocolate Peanut Squares
- Category: Desserts
- Servings: 1 1/2 pounds
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 1/2 teaspoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
Line a 9-inch square pan with foil and butter the foil; set aside. In a large bowl, combine confectioners’ sugar, peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs and butter. Spread into prepared pan.
Combine topping ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl; heat until melted. Spread over peanut butter layer. Refrigerate until cool. Using foil, lift out of pan. Cut into 1-inch squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.