Orange Sherbet Cake
- 1 box Duncan Hines orange cake mix
- 1 box (3-ounce) orange jello
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 carton (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen coconut
- 1/3 cup orange juice (frozen)
- 1 cup filling mixture
- 1 large (16 ounces) Cool Whip
Mix above ingredients and bake in two greased and floured layer pans at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until done. Cool layers completely. Split layers so you will have 4 layers.
For filling, mix and spread between layers only reserving 1 cup for frosting.
For frosting, mix well and cover cake.