Frosty Toffee Bits Pie
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ cup half and half cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) milk chocolate English toffee bits, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in cream until blended. Fold in whipped topping and 1 cup toffee bits.
Spoon into crusts; sprinkle with the remaining toffee bits. Cover and freeze overnight. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving.