- 2 ready-made Graham cracker crusts (or make your own)
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (15 1/4 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 container (8 ounces) Cool Whip
- Coconut and chopped pecans
Follow directions on the paper insert on the lid of pie crust for browning instructions. Mix oranges, pineapple, milk and lemon juice and spoon into crusts. Cover with 8 ounces Cool Whip. Sprinkle with coconut and chopped pecans. Refrigerate.