Chocolate Peanut Clusters
- 1 package (4-ounce) Bakers German Sweet Chocolate
- 1 package (12-ounce) milk chocolate chips
- 24 ounce chocolate almond bark
- 24 ounce white almond bark (vanilla flavor)
- 16 ounce jar dry roasted unsalted peanuts*
- 16 ounce jar dry roasted salted peanuts*
Layer ingredients in order in crock pot. Cook for 3 hours on low. Do not open! (I know it's hard not to lift the lid and stir, but don't.) After 3 hours, lift lid, stir well and drop by spoonful on wax paper. Cool and store in airtight container. Makes approximately 100 2-inch pieces of candy.
I break the bark up in the package so that it is easier to put in the crock pot. Use a large crock pot—the older round crock pots seem to work best. Others who have used newer crock pots have had their chocolate burn, so the newer crock pots may heat at a higher temperature. Make sure it is on the low setting.