Chicken Club Brunch Ring
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1 3/4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast (1/2 inch cubes)
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) reduced-fat shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, parsley, mustard and onion. Stir in the chicken, bacon and 3/4 cup cheese.
Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange on an ungreased 12-inch round pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping. Spoon chicken mixture over wide ends; fold points over filling and tuck wide ends (filling will be visible). Chop half of a tomato; set aside. Slice remaining tomatoes; place over filling and tuck into dough.
Bake at 375 degrees for 20–25 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes. Place lettuce in center of ring; sprinkle with chopped tomato.