Creamy Chicken Salad
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup cooked small ring pasta
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup reduced fat whipped topping
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lettuce leaves, optional
In a bowl, combine chicken, pasta, grapes, oranges, celery, almonds and onion.
In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, whipped topping and salt. Add to chicken mixture; stir to coat. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired.