Veggie Macaroni Salad
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- ½ cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- ¾ cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
Cook macaroni according to package direction; drain and rinse in cold water. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the macaroni, tomato, peas, cheese, celery, egg and onions.
In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients. Pour over macaroni mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.