Bacon, Baked Brie and Cranberry Melts
- Category: Appetizers, Side Dishes, Holiday
- Servings: 6
- Print Recipe
Whether your guests are paleo, keto, gluten free, dairy intolerant or vegan, this build-your-own appetizer packs a lot of flavor and allows guests to customize based on their needs. Read our story about accommodating dietary needs at your next gathering and find additional party recipes at crunchmaster.com.
- 24 multi-grain crackers, sea salt flavor
- 24 small slices Brie cheese
- ¼ cup prepared cranberry sauce
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled*
Heat broiler to high and position rack in center of oven. Arrange crackers in single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet.
Top each cracker with slice of Brie, ½ teaspoon cranberry sauce and sprinkle of bacon.
Broil 1–2 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
* Vegetarian option: Substitute chopped hickory-smoked almonds or pecans for the bacon.