Italian Rotisserie Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomatoes
We’ve got your hot days beat with this no-cook salad nestled in juicy vine-ripened summer tomatoes. Pass the lemonade, please!
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skinned, boned and chopped (about 5 cups)
- ½ cup sliced roasted red peppers, drained
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ½ cup diced celery
- ½ cup toasted pine nuts
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley, plus 2 tablespoons for garnish
- 1 4-ounce carton feta cheese with basil and tomato, reserve 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 8 large tomatoes, cored and drained upside down
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Crushed black pepper
Whisk all dressing ingredients together. Stir dressing into chicken to coat. Add all remaining ingredients (but for the tomatoes) and mix well.
Chill several hours or overnight. Stuff tomatoes and garnish with reserved feta cheese crumbles and parsley. Serve immediately.
Note: Don’t cut out too much of the delicious tomato — just enough to mound the chicken salad!