Reindeer Snack Mix
- 2 cups Bugles
- 2 cups cheese-flavored snack crackers
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 cup Corn Chex
- 1 cup bite-size Shredded Wheat
- 1 cup pecan halves
- ½ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, combine butter, syrup, Worcestershire sauce, Cajun seasoning and cayenne; pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
Transfer to an ungreased 15-by-10-by-1-inch baking pan. Bake uncovered at 250 degrees for 1 hour. Stir every 15 minutes.