Yogurt with Pear and Coconut
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ⅓ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup Grape-Nuts or granola cereal
- 1 tablespoon (or to taste) granulated stevia extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 ripe pears, such as Anjou or Bosc, slightly firm to the touch
- 3 cups 2% plain Greek yogurt
In medium bowl, combine lemon juice, coconut, graham cracker crumbs, cereal, sweetener and cinnamon.
Peel, core and finely chop pears.
Spoon yogurt into four bowls and top with fruit and coconut mixture, or sprinkle directly onto each individual container of yogurt.