Beef & Broccoli Garlic Rice
- 1 cup cooked garlic and olive oil jasmine rice*
- ½ cup fresh broccoli florets
- ½ cup red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoons water chestnuts, diced
- 3 ounces cooked beef, sliced into strips
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki glaze
- Soy sauce (optional)
Cook rice according to package instructions.
In a large, microwave-safe bowl, combine broccoli, bell pepper and water chestnuts. Microwave on high one minute. Add beef and microwave on high one minute.
Stir in glaze and rice. Top with soy sauce, if desired.