This dressing is light and tasty over just about any vegetable salad or fruits with nuts. It’s so quick and easy to make, you’ll give up the bottle.
- Zest and juice of 1 lime, 1 lemon and 1 orange
- ¾ cup grapeseed or preferred oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2–3 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh dill
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Several turns of freshly ground black pepper
Zest fruits over small mixing bowl. Add juice and remaining ingredients.
Whisk and cover. Dressing can be used immediately, but best if sits several hours or overnight (in refrigerator). Bring to room temperature before tossing into salad.