Tortellini Caesar Salad
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- ½ cup mayonnaise (reduced fat or fat-free will lighten up the recipe)
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup plus ⅓ cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 cups torn romaine
- 1 cup seasoned salad croutons
- Halved cherry tomatoes, optional
Cook tortellini according to the package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, milk, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, lemon juice and garlic.
Drain tortellini and rinse in cold water; transfer to a large bowl. Add romaine and remaining Parmesan. Just before serving, drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Top with croutons and tomatoes if desired.