Creamy Hash Brown Potatoes
- 1 package (32-ounce) frozen, cubed hash brown potatoes
- 1 can (10¾-ounce) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
Place potatoes in a lightly greased 4-quart slow cooker. In a large bowl, combine the soup, cheese, sour cream, pepper and salt. Pour over potatoes and mix well.
Cover and cook on low for 3½ to 4 hours or until potatoes are tender. Stir in cream cheese.