Sante Fe Soup
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 half-ounce packages ranch-style dressing mix
- 2 1 1/4-oz. packages taco seasoning mix
- 1 16-oz. can black beans, undrained
- 1 16-oz. can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 16-oz. can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 16-oz. can diced tomatoes with chilies, undrained
- 1 16-oz. can tomato wedges, undrained
- 1 16-oz. cans white corn, undrained
- 2 cups water
- Garnish: shredded cheddar cheese, sliced green onions
Cook meat and onion together until meat is browned. Stir ranch-style dressing mix and taco seasoning mix into meat. Add remaining ingredients with juices from all. Add water. Simmer for 2 hours. If mixture is too thick, add water.
Garnish each serving with shredded cheddar cheese and sliced green onions. Serve over Fritos.