- Category: Beef, Soups, Main Courses
- Print Recipe
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) hot chili beans, undrained
- 2 bottles (12 ounces each) chili sauce
- 2 cans (10¾ oz ea.) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
In a large Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the remaining ingredients. Add water if desired to reduce thickness. Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour.