- 1½ cups quick whole-grain oats
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 ripe mashed banana
- ½ cup fat free Greek yogurt or cottage cheese
- ¼ cup almond or skim milk
- 2 egg whites
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Dash of cinnamon
- Berries of your choice (optional)
- Walnuts (optional)
In blender, combine oats, protein powder, banana, Greek yogurt, or cottage cheese, milk, egg whites, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. Blend until smooth batter forms.
Cook on griddle until golden brown.
Add berries and walnuts as desired.
Serving suggestion: Pour the juice from the fruit on top of pancakes as “syrup,” or top with reduced-sugar strawberry jelly.