Heavenly Apple Bake
- Category: Desserts
- 1 (20-oz.) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 3 apples, peeled and cored, sliced 1/4 -inch thick (2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Press cookie dough into a 9x13-inch baking pan, completely covering bottom of pan.
In a medium bowl, mix apples with lemon juice, 2 tablespoons sugar, and the cinnamon, and distribute evenly over cookie dough.
In a small bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup sugar, the flour and butter, and mix with a fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over apple mixture and bake 30 minutes or until top is golden.