Peaches ‘n’ Cream Bars
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated seamless crescent dough sheet
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- ½ cup sliced almonds
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll crescent dough sheet into a rectangle. Press into bottom and slightly up sides of a greased 13-by-9-inch baking pan. Bake 5 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and extract until smooth. Spread over crust. Spoon pie filling over cream cheese layer.
In a small bowl, whisk flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in the almonds; sprinkle over peach filling.
Bake 25–28 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.