Teriyaki Beef Kabobs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 3/4 pounds beef tenderloins, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3/4 pound cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 pound fresh whole mushrooms
- 2 large green peppers, cubed
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- Hot cooked rice, optional
In a resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container, combine the first five ingredients and mix well. Reserve 1/2 cup for basting and refrigerate. Add beef to remaining marinade; turn to coat. Seal bag or cover container; refrigerate for 1 hour, turning occasionally. Drain and discard the marinade.
On metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternate beef, tomatoes, mushrooms, green peppers and onions. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side. Baste with reserved marinade. Continue turning and basting for 8-10 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness. Serve meat and vegetables over rice if desired.